If the coffee maker will not brew
- Check to make sure that the appliance is plugged into a working outlet; try another outlet without using an extension power cord.
- Ensure the water reservoir is filled with enough water.
- Check to make sure that the carafe is positioned properly. Remove carafe and insert the carafe so that it rests properly in the coffeemaker.
- The unit may require cleaning. Refer to Descaling Instructions/Cleaning with Vinegar
Coffee takes too long to brew
- The unit may require cleaning. Refer to “Descaling Instructions/Cleaning with Vinegar”