Space around the Toaster Oven
- It is important that you keep a minimum distance of at least 4 inches of space on all sides of the toaster oven
- This will allow for adequate air circulation and also help prevent any possible damage.
- A fire may occur if the toaster oven is covered or touching flammable material including drapes, curtains, walls, and other flammable materials when in operation or after, when still hot.
- While operating, the toaster oven should be on a stable and heat resistant surface – NOT a cloth-covered surface
- Do not place any item on top of the appliance while in operation
When cooking in a toaster oven you can use: metal, ovenproof glass or ceramic bakeware without glass lids. Be sure food or container is at least 1 inch away from the top heating elements.
- Do not place flammable materials like cardboard, paper, plastic, etc. in the oven.
- If using ceramic or glass pans or dishes, make sure they are oven safe to avoid cracking.
Power Cord is too Short
A short power cord (or detachable power cord) is provided to reduce the risk resulting from becoming entangled in or tripping over a longer cord.
- An extension cord may be used, providing the marked electrical rating of the cord is at least as great as the electrical rating of the grill. We recommend “appliance” *type extension cords. Ensure the cord is arranged so that it cannot be pulled on by children or tripped over.
- Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces
- To protect against electrical shock do not immerse cord, plugs or appliance in water or other liquid.
- When the oven is not in use, it is recommended to unplug or disconnect it from the wall outlet.