General Cleaning Instructions:
- Before cleaning any part, be sure the oven is off, unplugged, and cool.
- Always dry parts thoroughly before using oven after cleaning.
- Do not use aerosol or spray oven cleaner.
- Clean the glass door with a nylon pad, dish soap and warm water..
- Do not use a spray glass cleaner.
- Wash the slide rack with dish soap and warm water or in a dishwasher.
- Wash the bake pan with dish soap and warm water. Use a polyester or nylon pad to minimize scratches.
- Wash the sides with dish soap and warm water.
Cleaning the Oven Exterior
- When cleaning the outside of the oven, make sure the oven has cooled completely
- Wipe the top and exterior walls with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Dry thoroughly.
How to Clean the Crumb Tray
- Dispose of crumbs and wash the tray in hot soapy water and dry thoroughly.
Helpful Cleaning Tip:
- To refresh air inside oven, lay strips of orange or lemon peel on rack. Heat oven to 350F and bake for 30 minutes. Turn oven off and let stand until oven is completely cool. Remove peel.
- Note: We strongly recommend that the bake pan/drip tray and the broil rack be washed by hand with hot water and dish detergent, as opposed to washing in the dishwasher. Washing these pieces in the dishwasher will cause them to discolor, but will not affect their functionality.